How do I update txAdmin when I see This version of txAdmin is out of date?
To update your txAdmin follow the instructions below.
- Open your browser and go to https://github.com/tabarra/txAdmin and click on Latest then scroll to the bottom of the page and download the monitor.zip. You do not need to download the Source code zip or tar.gz files.
- Next go to your downloads folder and create a folder called downloads.
- extract the contents of the monitor.zip into your monitor folder.
- locate and open your server folder and open the folder in your artifacts called citizen.
- In the citizen folder, you will see three folders. Open the one called system_resources.
- copy and paste the monitor folder from your downloads folder and the monitor folder in your system_resources folder will be overwritten. You will see a pop-up window. Just click on Replace the files in the destination.
- That’s it your all done restart your server.